Parenting Class Sign Up
- Classes are for 1 parent ONLY!
- NO CHILDREN(there will be NO exceptions to this rule)
- Face masks are REQUIRED(if you do not have one, one will be provided for you)
- You can only sign up for ONE class a WEEK(if you are seen signing up for multiple you will be asked to only attend online)
- If you are REQUIRED to take parenting classes by the court you MUST attend class in person.
Parenting Classes Offered
ATTENTION: Due to COVID-19 some normally scheduled classes may be temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your understanding in advance. If you have any questions, please contact using the button below and we’ll be glad to answer any questions you have.
Pregnancy, Childbirth & Newborn Parenting
Tuesday @ 11am-12pm
Thursday @ 10:30am-11:30am
Friday @ 1pm-2-pm
Mom & Baby Care
Tuesday @ 12:15pm-1:15pm
Friday @ 11am-12pm
Parenting Your Growing Child
Thursday @ 12pm-1pm
Interested in learning more about our 3 parenting classes available?
A Look At The Classes
At the Lennon Center, we offer parenting classes to first time parents who are wishing to increase their knowledge to be the best parents they can be. Through our program, those who continually attend classes are able to receive material assistance based on what baby items are available.